So I got this interview thing from another blog (who can be found here). Thought it was to fun. I have done a similar thing before, if you really want to get into your kids mind ask them questions like these. Once I asked my boys the question “What is the difference between marriage in real life and on TV?” Noah, blushing and giggling said “There is WAY more kissing in real life.” So that tells you quite a bit about our home life…obviously they don’t see much TV, and my beloved and I do kiss a bunch. So anyway, here is Grace’s interview about…me.
1. What is something your mom always says to you?
“Pick up your mess.”
2. What makes mom happy?
“Having a clean house”
3. What makes mom sad?
“The house being dirty, like a pig style” Seeing a pattern here? Yes, she did say style. She has a language all her own, instead of hello she says “Hi Lo”
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
“By doing funny things.” Apparently things like this make her laugh too, because she laughed the entire time. I’m so funny.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
“I don’t know, I wasn’t born yet”
6. How old is your mom?
“Um, how old are you?”
7. How tall is your mom?
“Two feet” Close, but not quite.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
10. What is your mom really good at?
11. What is your mom not very good at?
“Um, Um, going to sleep. Cause there is really nothing you are not good at, except sleeping.” HUH????
12. What does your mom do for her job?
13. What is your mom’s favorite food?
14. What makes you proud of your mom?
“That she’s my mom”
15. What do you and your mom do together?
16. How are you and your mom different?
“She’s big and I am little, but that is not the only thing”
17. How do you know your mom loves you?
“She takes care of me.”
She knows me pretty well, except for the sleep thing. Trust me, I am VERY good at sleeping.
I am working on a gotcha day post. I have a problem though. We left our camera with the gotcha day pictures in Uganda (I KNOW!!!!) and I have yet to get it back. I am supposed to, but…. Anyway, I do have a good video, so I am trying to have my resident techie (Kaleb) transfer it, edit it, and all that jazz so I can post. Hopefully I will be able to soon. I am so anal that I can’t get out of order, so no more adoption posts until I can bring my self to do it with our pictures or we get the video done:)
More interviews to come.