Keltie (who you should be praying for by the way, this girl needs children and she needs them now) posted this idea on her blog. I had heard of this before, but had never done it. I have decided that 9 loads of laundry is enough for one week… and as a consequence I also decided to participate in this silly little game.
Google “Melissa needs” and post what comes up.
1. Melissa needs to take a break….see 9 loads IS enough laundry for one week!
2. Melissa needs to board the blob ship hovering overhead. Umm, I don’t really
care for travel.
3. Lot’s of guidance. Amen to that.
4. Help. Nuff said.
6. A roof.
7. To find a new agent. I am positive this should read “new adoption AGENCY.”
8. Someone to show her she’s worthy. Hmm, I didn’t realize I was feeling unworthy…but please bring on the compliments…just in case it’s true. You know how important self esteem is these days.
9. Flakes. Snow flakes? Cheesy friends? Dandruff…I don’t know, what kind of flakes do I need?
10. To get on board with her new body. New body…I’d love to get on board…but I must have misplaced that new body of mine, cause all I can find is this old one.